Clarkson's latest 'joke'

The buffoon is paid £1,000,000 a year out of our TV licence.

On which he presumably pays at least £500,000 back into the tax system

I fail to see what the fuss is about. It was far less offensive than any episode of Little Britain. I think some folks need to take an asprin.

I think what he said was completely unacceptable and he should be sacked, immediately.

Calm down, my friend, calm down ... everything's going to be alright!

Did that naughty man say some naughty things ... ok, there there!

I think we all should adopt a "hug-a-leftie" approach, as they do seem to be a tad sensitive today don't they!?

:banana::banana:

Calm down, my friend, calm down ... everything's going to be alright!

Did that naughty man say some naughty things ... ok, there there!

I think we all should adopt a "hug-a-leftie" approach, as they do seem to be a tad sensitive today don't they!?

:banana::banana:

There were bowls of lentil soup spilled on dirty bedsheets in social housing up and down the country when Clarkson's comments were broadcast.

The buffoon is paid £1,000,000 a year out of our TV licence.

Does anyone ever watch his programme?

The last time I saw it , it was absolute tripe.

Grown men behaving like giggling school children, and no entertainment at all.

That little chap is an absolute creep, and the less said about the long haired guy the better.

The man himself is just a loudmouthed bullying nonentity, we all know one from the local, or our workplace.

Everyone laughs when he is there.

But as soon as he is gone, we say, what a pillock.

And we haven't even started on you!

This is very true. Not only is the programme sold around the world and has some of the largest viewing figures in the world, the format has also been franchised and similar series are now filmed in other countries who pay the BBC for the privilege.

Exactly its self generating money and Id imagine now probably needs less licence fee payer money to actually fund it.

He has built Top Gear up to be an exportable show that the Beeb are now making money out of globally.

By God, do you mean this programme is being exported?

An embarrassment like that fool should be kept hidden, not exported.

No wonder we get no respect abroad these days, when everyone thinks we are like that buffoon.

Oh for pity's sake get some perspective people. If the Prime Minister had said it I could understand people being angry, but this is Jeremy Clarkson. This is what he does!

Does nobody remember his infamous "All Lorry Drivers murder prostitutes" 'joke'? We had people up in arms then asking for him to be sacked and he wasn't.

Forget about it and move on. He's being deliberatly controversial as he has a new book/DVD out, and he's a complete Marmite character who you love or hate, who puts this sort of thing on to get exposure.

I don`t agree with you at all.

I`m partial to a bit of p*** taking (I more or less do it professionally.......), but what he said was unbelievable.

If he`d have just said they (the strikers) should be shot, I`d have thought it in poor taste but it wouldn`t have upset me that much.

But to say "they should be executed in front of their families", the guy should be sacked from the BBC and never allowed back on, period.