Clarkson's latest 'joke'

Jeez! ... I knew someone would start a whinge thread about this! It's Jeremy Clarkson for Gods sake! ... people love him for his outrageous comments and expect him to make them ... hardly outrageous whatsoever as he was plainly joking and trying to make people with a sense of humour smile.

I already made such a comment about the strikers to my G/F a couple of days ago when she was discussing with me if she should have the day off (except I mentioned hydrochloric acid) ... no problem ... it was a joke! Just the same as those good for nothing wastrels outside the Cathedral ... nail them to a cross for their beliefs! It's called a joke and no malice is meant whatsoever! Get a life! :)

I want to click LIKE but i can't :hihi:

Totally agree

Yes he was very sincere and regretful.

A bit like Cameron for his sincerety and honesty.

That is why they are such good pals.

Obviously he wouldn't have been regretful or sincere because it was a joke taken out of context by a few overly sensitive people; I would imagine he just apologised to make you feel better.

Obviously he wouldn't have been regretful or sincere because it was a joke taken out of context by a few overly sensitive people; I would imagine he just apologised to make you feel better.

You dont need to tell me.

Clarkson did not have to deal with it yesterday.

As a Trade Unionist, and a manager, I was torn in bits.

Cameron should die for what he caused yesterday.

But that is only a joke, per clarkson.

Pity he couldn't inject a bit of humour into it. He's rubbish IMO....Small time entertainer with a small following..:D

I agree, I wasn't offending by what he said but I was bored, I only managed about five minutes and It didn't even make me smile.

I was on strike - I wasn't offended by his comments. They were a tad harsh, maybe, but it's how he makes a living.

There are many more offensive people in the media - The Only Way Is Essex anyone?

British people claim freedom of speech... until someone says something they don't like. There are many more pointless celebrities who should get the sack before him.

You dont need to tell me.

Clarkson did not have to deal with it yesterday.

As a Trade Unionist, and a manager, I was torn in bits.

Cameron should die for what he caused yesterday.

But that is only a joke, per clarkson.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Meanwhile, a step or two across from the Loony Left fringes of SF, many of us just love Clarkson's provocative humour (when we're not agreeing with him firmly in principle to start with).

Is he not a little left wing for your tastes? :)

This just in. It is an outrage :D