Clarkson's latest 'joke'

That is nice but to be honest I couldn`t really give a toss about him!! I just wanted to PM someone and had to make 5 posts before I could!!

lol

The traditional way to do this is to post: "Yes" "No" "It might be white" and other such rubbish. You've failed really, because you posted coherent replies. Stick around a while and post some more. You make loads more sense than AJ Sheffield anyway:D

It annoys me when people just do that to make their count!! I at least joined in a little!! :D:cool:

I'd decided to delete your posts, then I read them and decided that you'd made an effort with them. So, they survive. :)

Welcome aboard. Do come again.

The traditional way to do this is to post: "Yes" "No" "It might be white" and other such rubbish. You've failed really, because you posted coherent replies. Stick around a while and post some more. You make loads more sense than AJ Sheffield anyway:D

:cry: I can be hurt.

I must admit that I laughed at his article when he advocated fitting cars with a huge metal spike in the dash instead of air-bags, which would explode in the direction of the drivers head in a collision. It would reduce speeds, and increase safety, far more effectively.

:hihi:

I would prefer speed bollards instead of speed humps for reducing speed, the bollard would be linked to a speed camera and it would shoot up out of the road when a speeding driver approaches. :)