Clarkson's latest 'joke'

Look, we are on a slippery slope here, lets for one moment imagine the scene.

Woman has placard saying "down with the government", a cop then takes her away and frog marches her back to her home. The woman is then shot in front of the kids.

Is that what we want to see in our society? first protesters, then it will be the joos, and then perhaps you will be next?

We attack one section of society, then we attack the next etc....

Fair enough, so do I.

Unlike you I also support the right of people to express an alternative opinion.

How about this "Clarkson should be killed."

You have no right to disagree with this - that's how it works isn't it?

The thing is, Jeremy made the comment ... you're just repeating it. It's not funny anymore and your comment comes across as being filled with malice. I don't understand why you're making such a big deal over this. :rolleyes:

Look, we are on a slippery slope here, lets for one moment imagine the scene.

Woman has placard saying "down with the government", a cop then takes her away and frog marches her back to her home. The woman is then shot in front of the kids.

Is that what we want to see in our society? first protesters, then it will be the joos, and then perhaps you will be next?

We attack one section of society, then we attack the next etc....

That already happens just not in the UK and there are too many people anyway. :)

The thing is, Jeremy made the comment ... you're just repeating it. It's not funny anymore and your comment comes across as being filled with malice. I don't understand why you're making such a big deal over this. :rolleyes:

All alcoholics are scum and should be shot in front of their kids.

Is that funny?

So lets get this straight.

Clarkson make crap joke - I'm not allowed to reply.

I make equally bad joke - you ARE allowed to reply???