Clarkson's latest 'joke'

So strikers should be "executed in front of their families?"

Don't be a fool!! Do you REALLY think he actually ment it?!

The idiots here are the BBC for inviting a right wing loud mouth on to the One Show and asking him about the riots!!

You need to sort your life out. The bitterness seeps through in every post you make.

Just saying!

Well said!.............we all know Meckys posts are very sad and bitter(but that's the left for you).......however if Clarkson had aimed his jibe at the Bankers or the Tories,I do believe it would be a day of great rejoicing for Mecky and the rest of the left.........none of this mock hurt and indignation!

The left are coming out very foolish over this daft little incident!

I have heard lots of ordinary people state they would publicly take great pleasure in shooting Fred Goodwin dead!...........just everyday common language said tongue in cheek...................move on and get your little lives back!

the millions of paye workers dont have a choice in it so they would be safe :hihi:

They do, they could voluntarily pay more than they need to pay, just like you expect rich people to pay more than they need to pay.

Edited by MrSmith

Have you actually listened to what was said, or read the transcript that I posted earlier?

--------------------

Matt Baker: Well, on that note of balancing an opinion, of course those are Jeremy's views.

Alex Jones: Only Jeremy's views.

Jeremy Clarkson: They're not. I've just given two views for you.

--------------------

Get it? Two equally ridiculous views. Neither of them belonging to the person Jeremy Clarkson, but either of which could be held by the fictional character Jeremy Clarkson ... you know, the one that sets fire to caravans and 'improves' cars with a hammer. They're not the same you know.

Yes, have you actualy read my posts. :huh:

Surprise Surprise, Jeremy Clarkson has gone and made a fool of him self again with one of his offensive and unfunny 'jokes' - saying on the One Show that .

I dislike Clarkson and pretty much never agree with him.

This is no exception.

He's clearly wrong.

It would take ages to train new people to take the empty jobs. :hihi::hihi:

Don't be a fool!! Do you REALLY think he actually ment it?!

The idiots here are the BBC for inviting a right wing loud mouth on to the One Show and asking him about the riots!!

Er, BBC worldwide coin it on every piece of Top Gear merchandise. Of course they're going to give him the airtime he needs to start a crapstorm, everyone wins - Jezza sells more copies of his new "book", BBC worldwide sell more mugs, calendars, toilet paper covers etc.

The idiots are the people who watch it and suck up the received wisdom without a thought as to why he's doing it.

All you mardy arse who cant take ajoke and are calling for Clarksons sacking, heres what else he does.

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/patrons.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help_for_Heroes#Patrons

Now wind your necks in and learn to take a joke instead of getting on your high horses for absoloutly nothing!!!

It was no joke!!!

When poeple say things like that it shows their true inner feelings.

If I came to your home and said to your face that you need to be shot in front of your children!!!

You'd probably thump me in the face or tell me to get lost....

Don't redicule people, when peoples feelings have been hurt.....