Clarkson's latest 'joke'

Well said!.............we all know Meckys posts are very sad and bitter(but that's the left for you).......however if Clarkson had aimed his jibe at the Bankers or the Tories,I do believe it would be a day of great rejoicing for Mecky and the rest of the left.........none of this mock hurt and indignation!

The left are coming out very foolish over this daft little incident!

I have heard lots of ordinary people state they would publicly take great pleasure in shooting Fred Goodwin dead!...........just everyday common language said tongue in cheek...................move on and get your little lives back!

If I didn’t know any better I’d swear blind that you’re that repulsive Foghorn Leghorn character who sits opposite me at work; even he puts Alf Garnett to shame. It wouldn’t surprise me if they found him face-down in the River Don one day. Thanks for the personal attack BTW, it pleases me to know I hit home.

Edited by Mecky

It was no joke!!!

When poeple say things like that it shows their true inner feelings.

If I came to your home and said to your face that you need to be shot in front of your children!!!

You'd probably thump me in the face or tell me to get lost....

Don't redicule people, when peoples feelings have been hurt.....

My bold...

:hihi: Get over yourself.

I dislike Clarkson and pretty much never agree with him.

This is no exception.

He's clearly wrong.

It would take ages to train new people to take the empty jobs. :hihi::hihi:

Did you have to put so much space between sentences?

My finger hurts i had to scroll down so much!!!

It was no joke!!!

If I came to your home and said to your face that you need to be shot in front of your children!!!

My bold.

I think youll find this is more what his inner feelings are about

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/campaigns/our_boys/2662784/Help-for-Heroes-raises-huge-total-in-second-year.html?print=yes

Now again, get over yourself.

I thought he was funny and right.

I don't mind the bloke and agree with a lot of what he says, I don't think his comments were funny on this occasion but I support the protests so perhaps am bias on this one.

Funny or not it was just a joke and people are making a mountain out of a molehill.

Pathetic.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15999234

21000 complaints.

It is time they let this Clarkson fellow from Rotherham go.

Sky TV want him, let him go, no one watches anyway.

That defies all logic IMO. If nobody watches him he would have gone a long time ago..He's a major draw for broadcasters and other media, like him or not. I quite like him and I don't need anyone peering down from their high horse telling me what to watch..:D

It was no joke!!!

Have you actually listened to the whole interview he did on The One Show, I found it quite funny that he was kind of taking the mick out of the fact the BBC are obsessed with wanting to appear impartial when reporting news stories.

Comments like what he said the other day is what Clarkson does, it gets his face splashed across the news and stories in the papers. If people just paid no notice to the comments that come out of his mouth and don't give him the

coverage he's looking for, I'm sure he wouldn't shoot his mouth off like he does at times.

It was no joke!!!

You've obviously never heard a politician say anything, they never say what they're really thinking :huh::D