Clarkson's latest 'joke'

What exactly is it that you are laughing at?

The unions' reaction, mainly. Wildcat's post, accessorily.

I thought it was clear enough (I even used underscores, to facilitate comprehension). But, manifestly, you can't start on my case until I have made my position clear, so happy to oblige :thumbsup:

Edited by L00b

I thought it was the unions who were busy spending their member's fees in "urgent legal advice" with a view to sue?

Still laughing at that one :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I think it funny that you think anything would need to be spent to know bringing a case would be pointless.

:-D

Oh please. As if everyone who thinks the knee jerk reaction is absurd is a right winger. It seems whenever someone has an opposing viewpoint to you they are on "the right".

Like Revels? If Wildcat doesn't then you are a right wing fascist for liking Revels.

Although I guess from Wildcat is sitting Gorin is a rabid right winger.

well both left and right have done more than their fair share of shooting trade unionists, but in context I can't really see your grounds for objection to my use of language.

I too think the knee jerk reaction absurd... I think Clarkson's joke absurd and on him, I think the unions response and the petitioners easily proportionate.. in fact it would have been an eye for an eye to have called for him to be excuted... but far funnier to call for something lesser like being sacked.. it contains a response and an element of turning the other cheek.

But the icing on the cake is the indignation of the Clarkson fans in the media and on this thread... laughing themselves silly at a joke about executing millions of people in the Uk... but who think it disproportionate to respond with a call for him to be sacked...

The hypocrisy is so blatant and gullible mindless Clarkson fans completely oblivious to how foolish and idiotic they are.

Zombie brains....Have to defend god of the bores Clarkson making jokes about killing millions of people...

How outrageous anyone should criticise him... call for his sacking....so disproportionate

:hihi::hihi:

Edited by Wildcat