Clarkson's latest 'joke'

Hey Frank, shall you and I go get our own thread and have an intelligent debate about this, and leave the media-worshippers to revel in the horror of their fictional understandings? lol

If you look through the forum......:huh:. The interview is freely available on the net....Its quite plain to see he was having a go at the BBC...

It worries me that some of these people are so set in their thinking that they're dangerous if they hold any sort of influence in their private lives..

There was an idiot. from a Union . .. .

There was another idiot on today and by the time the presenters had done with him, he had basically admitted that it was only offensive because Clarkson is a millionaire and Cameron’s friend. :D
Is anybody surprised? Lefties look for things to be offended by, and if they can also use that as an excuse to vent their deep and bitterly resentful class and wealth envy against their betters, then that's a bonus from their perspective.

That's all this fuss is about, and what the sad whiners fail to see is that JC will be laughing all the way to the bank for the free publicity as he launches is Chritmas book and videos.

Having sat and read through 20+ pages of this it looks to me like this is getting a bit daft.

He shouldn't have said what he did. A stupid joke but it's clear that he wasn't actually advocating the execution of people. He has apologised. Move on.

That said, Clarkson is the kind of person who will eventually destroy his own career anyway. This is just one step along the way. Let the idiot do the job himself in his own time. The rest of us have got a lot more to worry about.

Is anybody surprised? Lefties look for things to be offended by, and if they can also use that as an excuse to vent their deep and bitterly resentful class and wealth envy against their betters, then that's a bonus from their perspective.

That's all this fuss is about, and what the sad whiners fail to see is that JC will be laughing all the way to the bank for the free publicity as he launches is Chritmas book and videos.

Vice versa, what are you crying about anyway?

Vice versa, what are you crying about anyway?
Your little snipes are quite pitiful sometimes Mecky - I was making an observation, not doing the leftie things of whining about some tv personality expressing a humorous opinion. Find somebody else to have a pointless dig at :P