Clarkson's latest 'joke'

As is their right, of course. :)

Secondly, around 21,000 people complained, and you don't know they were all strikers or all left wing.

I've said it before on here, but I like it so I'll say it again; give him the same punishment as Jonathon Ross got. 1 prank phone call is equivalent to a joke about shooting people.

I would bet there are far more strikers who don't give a toss than those who are moaning... :huh:

Your only Jealous .:P

christ - I'm jealous of many things but ferraris ain't one of them - good singing voices, good looks, good luck, athletic ability,intelligence - but nothing that that asshole jezza has or symbolizes - presumably you idolize him - you have him as your avatar.

that's a shame, poor you

Exactly ........IT WAS A JOKE , but a few thousand militant strikers with no sense of humour ,decided to complain .:loopy::loopy:

These people really need to get a life and a sense of humour.

how can you claim a sense of humour when you like jeremy clarkson? - admittedly he was slightly amusing years ago, but he's still churning out the same old gags and scripted conversations with his dik chums - did you enjoy tramadol nights, or do you find frankie boyle offensive?

how can you claim a sense of humour when you like jeremy clarkson? - admittedly he was slightly amusing years ago, but he's still churning out the same old gags and scripted conversations with his dik chums - did you enjoy tramadol nights, or do you find frankie boyle offensive?

No , i dont Find Frakie Boyle offensive , he`s very funny.

I don't think we should dislike the person, just their comments.

I love Jeremy, and in context his remarks at first were ok ....to "balance" his previous comments.

However his remark about the strikers being shot in front of their families, was a step to far. I wonder what made him think such a thought?

Not funny in the slightest.

Yes , i thought it was funny. anyone with a sense of humour would see it for what it was .................... A JOKE :roll:

Isnt your head tired yet?

Id have thought banging it against a wall for so long would hurt after a bit.

Give it up, they are idiots who dont want to listen.

He'd been banging his head against a wall for so long that the insides came out, I've been told it was refilled with cotton wool years ago.

But he would be dead so either you are on drugs or that was a lie.

Hmmmmmmm, which could it be:suspect::hihi: