Clarkson's latest 'joke'

I'm not doubting that, I just wondered where the stat was from. I'd imagine the mass of insects alone would dwarf us without even going into plants and plankton.
80-odd percent of all animal mass is insects, so the nice Mr Attenborough tells us.

80-odd percent of all animal mass is insects, so the nice Mr Attenborough tells us.

Apparently, 107% of statistics are made up.

Clarkson is an entertainer and you either like him, or you dont. I think he is quite funny, most of the time although he can fly a bit close to the knuckle. Nobody HAD to absorb his views, just like nobody does on here, its just he said them on TV.

It must be said that its hard to say anything about anything, as theres always a chance that some asrehole will be offended.;)

It must be said that its hard to say anything about anything, as theres always a chance that some asrehole will be offended.;)

Rubbish. Clarkson his primetime BBC TV show, his newspaper columns, annual DVD releases, books and numerous TV and Radio appearances to say what he wants.

Far from not being able to say 'anything about anything', its practically impossible to avoid him.