Clarkson's latest 'joke'

Ever heard the saying 'its not what you say but how you say it?'

When comedians say things it is normally funnier than a normal person saying it. It doesnt even have to be a comedian, just a tv personality known for his quick wit, dry sense of humour etc...... These people will always get a giggle. Where as someone like you who is not funny could say the same thing and bore people to death.

Now thats funny, you should be a comedian. :hihi:

It seems some are not only content with trying to make us think in a certain way, they now want to tell us what to laugh at....I blame the sixties generation, who have grown into the cardigan set now, for all this PC BS...

Not on a personal level, of course, but the world will be a better place when they're all six foot under.....:)

If anyone watched the full One Show (not sure you would because its crap) he was praising the strikers but in the interest of balance he should say something bad. Thus he came up with that OTT outburst as you would expect from Jeremy I mean he has said and probably will say worse.

I found it rather funny plus the fact he said it on The One Show but even more funnier is watching everyone get their knickers in a twist over it. :)

Anyway took people on this forum a good 12 hours or so to take notice of it which proves no one watches the One Show. :)

Edited by Bladesman

If anyone watched the full One Show (not sure you would because its crap) he was praising the strikers but in the interest of balance he should say something bad. Thus he came up with that OTT outburst as you would expect from Jeremy I mean he has said and probably will say worse.

What's this? CONTEXT?!

Arrrrrrrrrrrgh *blows up*

BREAKING NEWS:Unison is taking urgent legal advice over "appalling" comments made by Jeremy Clarkson on strikers.

:roll:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15977813

Unison may sue over Jeremy Clarkson strike comments

Trade union Unison is considering suing over "appalling" comments by TV presenter Jeremy Clarkson about Wednesday's public sector strike.

Referring to striking workers, Mr Clarkson said: "I'd have them all shot. I would take them outside and execute them in front of their families."

The Top Gear presenter was speaking on the BBC's The One Show on the day of widespread public sector strikes.

Unison said it was taking "urgent legal advice" over his comments.

Edited by quisquose
Added link

BREAKING NEWS:Unison is taking urgent legal advice over "appalling" comments made by Jeremy Clarkson on strikers.

:roll:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15977813

Geez they need to get a sense of humour.

Personally not over keen on JC as he seems to nick a lot of his stuff from Steve Coogan and is nowhere near as funny, but its a joke ffs get over it!