Things are getting a little Heated

You raised it in your OP, so it's on topic.

Can you answer? Or would you like to continue dishonestly blaming the Tory government for armed forces reductions when you know full well it was Labour who chopped them?

I know that we wont have a carrier till 2030.

I also know that due to trying to cut costs, they ordered their lenght to be cut by 30m., a massive redesign

This meant that the planes, already ordered from the USA were unable to land on it.

So they had to be re, redesigned again .

This government is disgraceful shambles, and is the laughing stock of the world.

The Iranians are openly humiliating them, and no other first world country wants to seen in their company.

It is time the fools packed up and went.

You seem to have had a humourectomy...or don't you knwo what :) is?..most links to the DM on this forum get short shrift..why should yours be any different?

Sorry, I am still getting over the hell of a day I had yesterday.

When humour was in short supply.

I know that we wont have a carrier till 2030.

I also know that due to trying to cut costs, they ordered their lenght to be cut by 30m., a massive redesign

This meant that the planes, already ordered from the USA were unable to land on it.

So they had to be re, redesigned again .

This government is disgraceful shambles, and is the laughing stock of the world.

The Iranians are openly humiliating them, and no other first world country wants to seen in their company.

It is time the fools packed up and went.

You still haven't answered, and deflecting the question onto details of one procurement programme won't do.

So I'll ask you again, and keep doing so until you respond:

Did the armed forces expand under Labour? Or were they reduced, significantly?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2068323/Storming-British-Embassy-Iran-This-rabid-rogue-state-tip-world-new-dark-age.html

This talk of bunker busting bombs and mini nukes, is disturbing to say the least.

Espescially as we now the weakest armed forces ever, thanks to this Tory shambles of a government.

The Iranians know this is a government on its last legs and are taking advantage of the situation.

The trouble is, it will be us, the public, on the recieving end of the terrorist bombs, which are sure to follow.

Who needs an army if we got nukes anyway?

You still haven't answered, and deflecting the question onto details of one procurement programme won't do.

So I'll ask you again, and keep doing so until you respond:

Did the armed forces expand under Labour? Or were they reduced, significantly?

You are itching to tell me, so please do so.

You raised it in your OP, so it's on topic.

Can you answer? Or would you like to continue dishonestly blaming the Tory government for armed forces reductions when you know full well it was Labour who chopped them?

And it was the tories that left us without full carrier strike capability till 2020 at the earliest and 2030 at the latest.

Scrapping the Ark Royal and the Harriers was one of the worst possible decisions.

And it was the tories that left us without full carrier strike capability till 2020 at the earliest and 2030 at the latest.

Scrapping the Ark Royal and the Harriers was one of the worst possible decisions.

I couldn't agree more. What a pity that the last Government spent all the cash and ran up such a huge debt whilst the world economy was doing well. If they hadn't done that we might be able to afford these things now that it isn't.

Archived