Israel faces legal challenge over block on Palestinians

And where did you get that from ?

you just don't know anything about the Israel/Palestine issue and in particular, the history of it

I'm sorry but 'history' from the mouths of ultra Zionists is not really my 'thing' (or anybody else's for that matter).

of course ancient Israel included land east of the Jordan river, but what I think he got that from, was that the 1917 Balfour Declaration which envisaged a Jewish national home on both sides. Only in 1922 did the Churchill White Paper concede to the Arabs that the Jewish national home, which is what the League of Nations Mandate of Palestine was set up to create, would not be any place east of the Jordan river.

Well, the Israeli extremists are certainly trying to do all they can to make that into a reality :cool:

Well, the Israeli extremists are certainly trying to do all they can to make that into a reality :cool:

again, just not true, if you are trying to make out that any Israeli is making any claim to land east of the Jordan river. CXC is not only averse to studying the history, he's also averse to looking at maps.

again, just not true, if you are trying to make out that any Israeli is making any claim to land east of the Jordan river. CXC is not only averse to studying the history, he's also averse to looking at maps.

Yes; maps of areas that the entire world accepts bar Israel :rolleyes:

Like this one :

http://www.thehypertexts.com/images/israel-palestine_map.jpg

Bear in mind that that only shows what's happened up to the year 2000; how sad to know the area's shrunk even further in the last 10 years.

Thank you, the 'democratic' state of Israel.

It is Yasir Arafat who caused all these problems.

He signed the agreement with Yitzhak Rabin, under Clinton, with idea of a two state development, Israel, and the West Bank and Gaza.

He did not keep to this however, and took it to mean that Israel was up for grabs.

They never seem to learn.

It is Yasir Arafat who caused all these problems.

He signed the agreement with Yitzhak Rabin, under Clinton, with idea of a two state development, Israel, and the West Bank and Gaza.

He did not keep to this however, and took it to mean that Israel was up for grabs.

They never seem to learn.

Yet there are many Zionists on here who want to expel the Palestinians from their homes, and who won't accept that 2-state solution (which the majority want).

Maybe they're just following their great leader in my Sig... ?

Archived