Israel faces legal challenge over block on Palestinians

I think you'll find the rockets are fired into illegally occupied land (UN resolutions a plenty supporting this), not Israel.

It would be like the French invading London and the British firing on them in an attempt to get rid.

They can hardly moan.

This fangled Palestinian state is not recognised by the United Nations.

Just because his reasoning doesn't fit your reasoning, what would you like israel to do? What would you do if you were in Israel's shoes?

Withdraw to the 1967 borders and stop murdering civilians.

Allow freedom of movement in and out of Gaza, get out of the west bank and stop being idiots.

Not that it'll matter in the next few years anyway.

The US has armed Egypt and a very anti Israeli government is about to come to power.

I can see the Egypt/Gaza border being opened in short order.

There's also the potential for a combined Arab countries attack on Israel because of that probable shift in the balance of power. The US needs oil and I can see that grate nation being forced to pressure Israel into accepting change to avoid a war.

No - I didn't mean "Great".

This fangled Palestinian state is not recognised by the United Nations.

No - The yanks block that but the fact Israel illegally occupies vast chunks of Arab land is seen as a breaking of international law.

There are far more UN resolutions against Israel than Iraq ever had, should there be an invasion?

How will the only 'democracy' in the Middle East get out of this one ?

----------

Human rights body says those seeking damages for actions of Israeli military are refused entry to the country to appear in court

Only Israel can get away with murder :(

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/dec/01/israel-legal-challenge-palestinians-gaza

Good on ya Israel.

I love the way they dont let anyone push them around:thumbsup:

There's also the potential for a combined Arab countries attack on Israel because of that probable shift in the balance of power. The US needs oil and I can see that grate nation being forced to pressure Israel into accepting change to avoid a war.

That worked out so well for them last time didn't it. Surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to do it again, but then again, we are talking about the Arabs, not particularly known for rational thought when it comes to Israel. Who knows perhaps it will do Israel a favour and allow them to gain more land again which they can trade back for peace agreements. Or perhaps Isreal wouldn't be in the mood to give the Sinai back for a second time.

BTW, one advantage of the US having supplied hardware to Egypt, it's probable they'll be dependant on the US for spare parts.

No - The yanks block that but the fact Israel illegally occupies vast chunks of Arab land is seen as a breaking of international law.

There are far more UN resolutions against Israel than Iraq ever had, should there be an invasion?

Arabs occupy vast chunks of western land, why is it a problem?

There's also the potential for a combined Arab countries attack on Israel because of that probable shift in the balance of power.

:hihi:

did you miss what happened the last few times?

the sinai would be better off in israel.

did you miss what happened the last few times?.

Forgotten Lebanon 2006 already ? - apart from the mass killings Israel reigned upon a civilian population (like they did in Gaza 2008/9), the murderous IDF left with the tail between their legs.

And not sure why the ultra-neo Zionists keep looking back to about 50 years ago as a measure of success; the world has changed and so have armies.

If Israel was so invincible (as it claims), they would have 'taken out' Iran by now (instead of begging the US and Europe) to attack on their 'behalf' :)

Forgotten Lebanon 2006 already ? - apart from the mass killings Israel reigned upon a civilian population (like they did in Gaza 2008/9), the murderous IDF left with the tail between their legs.

Which is why Nasrallah now has to live in a sewer!

I'm sure we've had this convo umpteen times before, are you a robot? Or maybe a goldfish? you spew the same thing again and again. lets see if you actually know anything..

And not sure why the ultra-neo Zionists keep looking back to about 50 years ago as a measure of success; the world has changed and so have armies.

If Israel was so invincible (as it claims), they would have 'taken out' Iran by now (instead of begging the US and Europe) to attack on their 'behalf' :)

You seem to know a great deal - so tell us about these changes in these armies, i'm interested.

Also lets see where Israel claims its invincible.

Look forward to your response. See you soon!

Archived