Israel faces legal challenge over block on Palestinians

I did say no need to answer, Jez :) - we all know what you (and other neo-Zionists) think of what we're discussing.

what happened to ultra-neo zionists? come on don't be slack.

Please now refer to my query, where i asked you for your source of israels 'invinciblility' claim and where i asked you for information on the military changes you've documented in the middle east.

I read today that the 'palestinians' have again refused the call to meet for peace talks.

The quartet had to chide the 'palestinians' recently for leaking information on negotiations to the press.

Seems like they're losing friends everyday. It's no wonder. The EU/UN have invested billions in the entity. More money goes to 'palestinians' than anyone else - yet they keep thumbing their nose at those that fund them.

The least deserving people of a state ever? I think so. I'd much rather the world put their efforts into sorting out the Kurdish issue. The world's largest stateless group is often forgotten.

Isn't it strange how many have been passed against Israel, yet for all the barbarity and abuse of human rights in the neighbouring countries, they seem to have escaped them.

Isn't the position of the "left" also strange? You would have thought the Idea of a "Palestinian" state is too particularistic and would go against their universalism, but no, it appears to be fine - but not a Jewish state though, that is not fine apparently.

Isn't it strange how many have been passed against Israel, yet for all the barbarity and abuse of human rights in the neighbouring countries, they seem to have escaped them.

The vast majority of the resolutions are non-binding general assembly resolutions. The Muslims and Arab countries enjoy a majority through the 56 nation bloc of Islamic states and then the Oil-dependent countries in Africa.

South America of course opposes the USA at every opportunity, so they vote with the Muslims.

Thus giving them a majority.

Essentially the resolutions against Israel are rigged.

Threats and blackmail are the order of the day

Diplomats in the UN said their support for the Palestinian statehood bid stems from fear of revenge from Muslim and Arab nations loyal to the Palestinian cause.

Sources said some countries will support the Palestinians not because they believe in their cause, but because Muslim and Arab countries may take punitive measures against them when they will need support in the Security Council or in bids to be appointed to important UN bodies.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/un-diplomats-say-countries-intimidated-into-supporting-palestinian-bid-1.384263

Just like Saudi threatened the UK over the BAE investigation saying they would not cooperate on terrorism unless the investigation is halted. i.e. they can't be held liable if something in London goes 'boom' and the source is Saudi.

Veiled threats - pardon the pun.

Just as an aside, there were more Jewish refugees in the Arab-Israel war than Arab refugees. The Arab refugees who turned into 'palestinians' have been mentioned in over 100 resolutions. The Jewish refugees who were absorbed into Israel did not get a mention in resolutions.

Just as an aside, there were more Jewish refugees in the Arab-Israel war than Arab refugees. The Arab refugees who turned into 'palestinians' have been mentioned in over 100 resolutions. The Jewish refugees who were absorbed into Israel did not get a mention in resolutions.

Worth a read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_refugees_from_Arab_lands

By 2002 Jews from Arab countries and their descendants constituted almost half of Israel's population

Archived