Israel faces legal challenge over block on Palestinians

Yes i can, its called defending your country against multiple attacks on multiple fronts on multiple occasions, and winning hard..

And of course i approve of you posting that map. Everytime i see it (umpteen million times now) it reminds me how the aggressors lost (hard), and how certain people can't stomach the existance of a Jewish state. It reminds me how the Arab aggressors bought it all on themselves, and are still crying like babies because they failed to kill all the Jews.

In other words, that map actually makes me happy. Thank you for posting it.

How exactly?

This map is in complete agreement with the zionist project. They never hid the fact that they wanted to occupy the whole of Palestine.

It's a propaganda piece that made the rounds years ago.

The first map isn't a country of Palestine. It's a British mandate area of land. The almost solid green part is not a map of a country with borders, it's a map of a section of British controlled land. The green section does not represent Arab settlement or Arab ownership. All it shows is British control. The whole map should have a union jack on it.

The rest of the maps are irrelevant because the first is essentially a fake.

It's a propaganda piece that made the rounds years ago.

The first map isn't a country of Palestine. It's a British mandate area of land. The almost solid green part is not a map of a country with borders, it's a map of a section of British controlled land. The green section does not represent Arab settlement or Arab ownership. All it shows is British control. The whole map should have a union jack on it.

The rest of the maps are irrelevant because the first is essentially a fake.

So you're saying Palestine doesn't exist ? - and there's no such thing as Palestinians ?

So you'd be happy for every individual who calls themselves a Palestinians to pack up their bags and leave their homes ?

You asked me a question, I answered and your reply is another question which is essentially putting words in my mouth.

You asked me if there was a country called Palestine. There has never been in the history of this earth a country called Palestine. There has never been a sovereign state called Palestine and Palestinians have never had a country at any point in history or governed a state.

That is simply an indisputable fact.

Archived