St Charles RC School Reunion

MarionC

Myself and Margaret Garritty are organising a reunion for those who attended St Charles school, at anytime between 1958 and 1963,

Date: April 21st 2012

Place: The old school buildings now known as Hallam Parochial Centre on Heppenstall Lane.

For more details you can contact me through the site or directly on:

Marion.Coupe1@btinternet.com

Marion Coupe nee Meegan

Myself and Margaret Garritty are organising a reunion for those who attended St Charles school, at anytime between 1958 and 1963,

Date: April 21st 2012

Place: The old school buildings now known as Hallam Parochial Centre on Heppenstall Lane.

For more details you can contact me through the site or directly on:

Marion.Coupe1@btinternet.com

Marion Coupe nee Meegan

My sister taught there in the 60s. I'll make sure she knows about it. If Mickey Rooney, John O'Dwyer or Jimmy McVeigh turns up, tell 'em to get in touch...

Hi Kirkdale

You are most welcome to attend, we had to put dates on, but we are very flexible. If you know others that would like to attend let them know.

If you pm me your address i'll send you a reg form.

Thanks

Marion

• 1 month later...

Hi All

Today I have sent a letter to The Star, asking them to put a note on their In Touch page about the reunion.

So if any of you attended during the 50's and/or 60's you are more than welcome to attend.

Please feel free to tell anyone you know

Thanks

Hi All

Today I have sent a letter to The Star, asking them to put a note on their In Touch page about the reunion.

So if any of you attended during the 50's and/or 60's you are more than welcome to attend.

Please feel free to tell anyone you know

Thanks

Hi Marion

My sister is Kath Waring nee Bush. Taught reception class over those years. I'll see she gets the details as she doesn't do "Internet"

Archived