Abba tribute band: City Hall 1st December

JOHN HABS

What is it with the people who have responded to this thread ?

Tremeloes, Buddy Holly and even someone who doesnt even know the full first line of any of the Abba songs.

The thread was about Abba and asked if anyone went to see ABBA THE SHOW at the City Hall on the 1st December !

Can't understand why people have to deviate from the topic in question.

What is it with the people who have responded to this thread ?

Tremeloes, Buddy Holly and even someone who doesnt even know the full first line of any of the Abba songs.

The thread was about Abba and asked if anyone went to see ABBA THE SHOW at the City Hall on the 1st December !

Can't understand why people have to deviate from the topic in question.

Most threads go off topic a bit, it's all music related:D:love:

if you change your mind shubby do do do

shala la la la dooby do boo boo

be the very best and i told you so

la la la and you know

take a chance on me...........

Oh come on, even I know the words and I'm only 35! :P

If you change your mind, I'll be first in line, Honey I'm still free, take a chance on me...

Did anyone on here go to the Abba Show at the City Hall last night ( 1st December ) ?

Wife and I went and thought they were brilliant - just like the real McCoy....pity the show didn't go on a bit longer though.

Watching them and hearing the songs was like stepping back in time - nostalga is an understatement.

Don't care what anyone says.....music of the 60's and 70's era takes some beating.

absolutely fantastic , if ya closed ya eyes you,d av thought they were the originals , what a show

• 8 months later...
Did anyone on here go to the Abba Show at the City Hall last night ( 1st December ) ?

Wife and I went and thought they were brilliant - just like the real McCoy....pity the show didn't go on a bit longer though.

Watching them and hearing the songs was like stepping back in time - nostalga is an understatement.

Don't care what anyone says.....music of the 60's and 70's era takes some beating.

Were nt they meant to be like Abba?Never heard of the Real McCoy!

Archived