Need a quick rant to destress

The worse issue I have is the puppy they have bought, they now regret getting him & don't bother about him, he hardly goes out, he's not house trained, he gets pushed away when he goes to fuss them, it looks like he's going to be joining 1 of the thousands of unwanted puppies in the new year

oh no poor little thing... as you were thinking of getting one anyway, would you consider taking him instead ?

oh no poor little thing... as you were thinking of getting one anyway, would you consider taking him instead ?

I would definately.

I've offered to take him off her hands for a few weeks & get him house trained & do basic training with him, so at least he gets past the puupy stage & she might feel better towards him. She is going to consider it

I would definately.

I've offered to take him off her hands for a few weeks & get him house trained & do basic training with him, so at least he gets past the puupy stage & she might feel better towards him. She is going to consider it

:):):):):):):):) you're a star

Archived