Honour based violence on the up in the UK.

No, No. Flowersfade, she's quite right. There's not one woman, here in the UK who has got away without having their genitals mutilated, and every last one of us is living in a forced marriage. Please don't spoil angelfire's good old rant by bringing the truth into the equation.

What truth is that then? That FGM, forced marriages and honour killings are a problem in the UK?

I think when we allow the import this sort of barbarity it is very important that our laws give the most severe penalties for both those who engage in it and those who condone it. No father who kills his daughter, no brother who kills his sister nor any relative who knows what is planned and does nothing should ever be released from custody, served in their tribal homeland prison. Those in "communities" who condone it should be likewise deported to be incarcerated in their tribal lands.

There can be no excuse for this bestial behaviour anywhere, and those savage animals that engage in it in Britain forfeit their right to freedom.

I think when we allow the import this sort of barbarity it is very important that our laws give the most severe penalties for both those who engage in it and those who condone it. No father who kills his daughter, no brother who kills his sister nor any relative who knows what is planned and does nothing should ever be released from custody, served in their tribal homeland prison. Those in "communities" who condone it should be likewise deported to be incarcerated in their tribal lands.

There can be no excuse for this bestial behaviour anywhere, and those savage animals that engage in it in Britain forfeit their right to freedom.

My bold - but what about when those who condone it consist of almost entire communities?

My bold - but what about when those who condone it consist of almost entire communities?

When these horrific acts occur then send our agents among the community, gather evidence against those who speak in support of these murders, then deal with them as above.

If the unlikely end game is as a result certain communities no longer exist in the UK that is not really a concern, the concern is to erradicate from our country those within communities who support these evil murders.

But these savage animals have a "code of conduct" passed down through generations. It is their way. The bible and the koran consider women to be nothing but property. This is what modern society is up against.

Islam is not a religion that champions women. They are slaves or chattels at worst and have 'most' of the rights that men take for granted at best. I have just read "Sold" by Zana Muhsen so I am not feeling particularly benevolent towards Muslim men at the moment.

Brilliant book isn't it? Poor lasses. Have you read the sequel?

Archived