Honour based violence on the up in the UK.

Yes, I'll clarify for you.

You're sort of half-right, spooky. It's ok for a non-Muslim woman to marry a Muslim man, and she doesn't have to convert, (though it's expected that the children will be brought up as Muslims, like when a non-Catholic marries a Catholic, it's expected that the children of the marriage will will be brought up in the Catholic faith) but a Muslim woman is not supposed to marry a non-Muslim man.

Why is a Muslim woman not supposed to marry a non Muslim? What happens if she does, here in England? What's your opinion on the rights and wrongs of the matter?

As I understand it (and this is where I too am struggling)

In the Muslim world , males are only slightly less important than god. Males lead the world.

There are very many relationships in which this is indeed the case and both parties are happy. What's the problem? There may well be cases (polygamous cases) in which the male has many wives. Not quite in accordance with UK law [yet - for some daft reason - entitled to massive handouts.]

I don't make the law. It's some daft bloody Yorkie who makes the law. Probably somebody from Leeds. - don't blame me.

As I understand it (and this is where I too am struggling)

In the Muslim world , males are only slightly less important than god. Males lead the world.

There are very many relationships in which this is indeed the case and both parties are happy. What's the problem? There may well be cases (polygamous cases) in which the male has many wives. Not quite in accordance with UK law [yet - for some daft reason - entitled to massive handouts.]

I don't make the law. It's some daft bloody Yorkie who makes the law. Probably somebody from Leeds. - don't blame me.

'Muslim world' the very idea makes me feel sick.

Why is a Muslim woman not supposed to marry a non Muslim? What happens if she does, here in England? What's your opinion on the rights and wrongs of the matter?

Her tits fall off. Unless she's pretty.

In which case she might end up on a bonfire.

Who gives a damn? - Probably nobody.

We live in a 'multi-culti' community (if I want some cheap help, I know where to go. - You live in your ghetto and when I need you, I'll call.

What do you really care?

There is no shortage of 'carers' who care, but neither is there a shortage of problem cases.

Who cares ... or rather Who pays?

Only because they thought she was a man, religion as always been dominated by men to dominate women. :)

As I have said earlier honour based violence against women has nothing to do with religion now.

Why do people think circumcising young girls is ok?, to me it show a feeling of insecurity by the men who condone it.

Archived