Honour based violence on the up in the UK.

As I have said earlier honour based violence against women has nothing to do with religion now.

Why do people think circumcising young girls is ok?, to me it show a feeling of insecurity by the men who condone it.

Such violence has everything todo with religion, the religion is Islam.

As I have said earlier honour based violence against women has nothing to do with religion now.

Why do people think circumcising young girls is ok?, to me it show a feeling of insecurity by the men who condone it.

Are you aware of what 'circumcising' young girls involves?

Partial or total Clitoridectomy.

Why would anybody want to do that to anybody else?

Well. if he only had a little willy, if he felt he was totally inadequate and if he looked like a goat's arse he might want to do that.

Were I even to suggest which group of asian people looked so much like the arses of goats that they were likely to send their children home for genital mutilation (so that they would fall in love with the goat's arses left behind) I might well be banned.

You live in a multi-culti society. The Brit might not like it, but they haven't te balls to stop you.

Genital mutilation does not happen in the UK.

Ever heard of anyone getting arrested for this violent crime in the uk? Any idea of how many victims in the uk?
According to this report it does happen in the UK

UK fails to halt female genital mutilation

Sunday 20 December 2009

Hundreds of British schoolgirls are facing the terrifying prospect of female genital mutilation (FGM) over the Christmas holidays as experts warn the practice continues to flourish across the country. Parents typically take their daughters back to their country of origin for FGM during school holidays, but The Independent on Sunday has been told that "cutters" are being flown to the UK to carry out the mutilation at "parties" involving up to 20 girls to save money.

The police face growing criticism for failing to prosecute a single person for carrying out FGM in 25 years; new legislation from 2003 which prohibits taking a girl overseas for FGM has also failed to secure a conviction.

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/crime/violence-against-women-girls/female-genital-mutilation/

In the UK, it is estimated that up to 24,000 girls under the age of 15 are at risk of female genital mutilation. Across government work is taking place top tackle this cruel and brutal practice.

Why not?.............

Because Muslims are as racist, probably more so, than any other religious group of people. It has to be said, they will / can not mix with other races / religions without a penalty. Sometimes this penalty results in the women being murdered..

Archived