Honour based violence on the up in the UK.

Issues like this are difficult to resolve because the country is scared stiff to be critical of anything that happens in these communities.

Scared stiff? The country has already sent to prison, people who have committed murder through so-called honour killings, just as it's sent to prison BNP and EDL members for violence. Your mate Alan Spence, EDL and BNP, went down this week for 8 months, Frank. You'll have to recruit another replacement for him.

Scared stiff? The country has already sent to prison, people who have committed murder through so-called honour killings, just as it's sent to prison BNP and EDL members for violence. Your mate Alan Spence, EDL and BNP, went down this week for 8 months, Frank. You'll have to recruit another replacement for him.

I rest my case...:hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

My god your obsessed:hihi:

Actually it's true that the BNP supports widespread gun ownership. Perhaps you'd like to explain how that would help prevent crime, including honour killings.

Game set and match....A trio of unrelated posts, not one comment about the OP......

Its like you actually think someone who speaks out about honour killings would support the BNP having guns...:huh:

Your funny, johnx, really funny...:hihi:

A shocking report on the news today about honour based violence against women being on the increase in the uk.

Killings, beatings, imprisonment and forced marraiges.

What kind of people can treat their own flesh and blood so cruelly?.

There is no honour in behaving in this way.

I don't think the BNP believe in when in Rome. They want to bring in laws from the USA that will allow everyone to own a gun and would have us end up with US levels of crime. That would do a lot to stop honour killings.

Just to remind you this is nothing to do with the BNP or EDL.

Let's try and stay on topic please.

Archived