Honour based violence on the up in the UK.

No, they need to be shown that that part of their culture is wrong and has no place in a modern democracy. They should be put before the courts.

No. They're bullies and need a punishment that'll stop them. Bullies are cowards so need to be shown they'll kop for it if they do such things.

I'm into public flogging in market square for such people and I don't give a rats about the lefty namby pamby types who think such evil people should be understood and re-educated. Re-educate them with the whip.

Tongue in cheek ?

Not even slightly.

This is mindless violence against someone unable to defend themselves.

There are no excuses and no justification for this disgusting behaviour.

And as I said earlier the law is no deterrent to these people who are blinded by religion.

True, the law may not be a deterrent to some, but they still need sentencing. Perhaps the threat of deportation, where feasible, may concentrate their minds.

Right chaps...and chapesses....I'm off to the match.

No. They're bullies and need a punishment that'll stop them. Bullies are cowards so need to be shown they'll kop for it if they do such things.

I'm into public flogging in market square for such people and I don't give a rats about the lefty namby pamby types who think such evil people should be understood and re-educated. Re-educate them with the whip.

Not even slightly.

This is mindless violence against someone unable to defend themselves.

Your perverted taste for violent retribution is well known.

You'd fit right in with the blokes who dish out the violence against these women.

Re-educate them with the whip.

You share exactly the same mindset as those you condemn, you just can't see it. Whips, fists, strangulation - it's all good for you; call it disgusting, but the application of violence is clearly very dear to you.

Honour killings are disgusting uncivilised unjust.Where is the honour in killing your own flesh and blood?. The existing deterrents are not enough more awareness is needed from reliable sources communities that practise this act need educating hopefully that will lead to it being abolished completely.

Honour killings are disgusting uncivilised unjust.Where is the honour in killing your own flesh and blood?. The existing deterrents are not enough more awareness is needed from reliable sources communities that practise this act need educating hopefully that will lead to it being abolished completely.

No they need punishing. Communities that are considering practising this act need educating.

Archived