Racial stereotyping

Indian parents do a good job in raising their kids. They're usually well adjusted intelligent people. I've yet to meet an Indian who is a bad citizen....In this country anyway..

Must be tough for the kids when they're growing up though...!

We had an indian lad on our class.

Great kid but his parents were potty about him doing well.

He did, very well as it goes until he got onto drugs and things didnt go well from there.

Still a top bloke and used to pee himself laughing at GGM. Used to have us in stitches when he put on a really broad Indyyorkshire accent.

I reckon that title goes to Latvian/Polish/Slovakian girls, they are cracking !!!!:)

Mmmmm. There used to be a couple of Latvian girls who went in my gym..They were very very nice, both to look at and to speak to...So I agree...But Indians are my favourite, I like dark skinned ladies....:D:love:

We had an indian lad on our class.

Great kid but his parents were potty about him doing well.

He did, very well as it goes until he got onto drugs and things didnt go well from there.

Still a top bloke and used to pee himself laughing at GGM. Used to have us in stitches when he put on a really broad Indyyorkshire accent.

That’s a coincidence my son had an Indian friend at school, her parents also wanted the best for her, telling her what to do and when to do it, they even went as far as to say if she failed her degree she would be married off to someone they had already picked from India, fortunately she also got into drugs and all is well.

Archived