Annoying pop ups on Sheffield Forum.

Don't be silly.

People don't make other people rich for no reward.

It's a voluntary position and the motivation is masochism the chance to help keep a good site running smoothly.

It's a voluntary position and the motivation is masochism the chance to help keep a good site running smoothly.

You forgot the Mercedes and the gold plated pension:cool:

They do know!!!!, you can't miss the bloody thing's .I posted two threads last night about them, somehow they did'nt get posted .:huh:Even now the <removed> infront of me GO AWAY

Have you emailed the relevant information to medusa, as she asked on the previous page of this thread?

Thanks

Excuse me, but if you really think that we want problem ads on the site then your opinion of me must be really low

Why, are you directly responsible for which external ad servers are used on here?

which begs the question of what on earth you're still doing on SF?

Am I not allowed to use this site if I (in your words) "have a really low opinion of yourself" (which is garbage, as I don't know you in any shape or form)?

Methinks you need to get over yourself.

You forgot the Mercedes and the gold plated pension:cool:

You should be shot, in front of your families;).

Archived