Good Bands in Sheffield

Danix

Originally posted by carpenter

I like your site!

Come see us live. We're playing a few gigs this month/next month.

Sun 18th December @ Chandlers, Chesterfield (acoustic set)

Thurs 19th January @ Boardwalk: with Seven Hills

Originally posted by Hanski

I would love to be able to get Milburn to play - but think they may be too big to play at the Forum now - what do you think?!

They're playing The Howard, i'd give it a try at least. :)

Chris.

Originally posted by Hanski

I would love to be able to get Milburn to play - but think they may be too big to play at the Forum now - what do you think?!

Milburn are playing at the Howard tonight (with a 100 capacity - sold out obviously) - so its not entirely out of the realms of possibility.

I think thats just as a personal favour to the promoter though.

• 2 weeks later...

self plug...

'cunning alternative rock blend, go see' Sheffield Star

'Make sure you keep an eye out for these motley musos' Exposed Magazine

We'll be back in Sheffield with our new EP and its launch party sometime in late january/february so keep an eye out. They'll be free stuff and special offers.

Saw cellarhigh play at the Showroom and at the Harley not usually my taste in music but I enjoyed it. The Feds and Louis on his own are both good but I have to say that I do slightly prefer Louis on his own. Little Man Tate, Daybreak and The Golden Age all deserve a mention and for something a bit different try Dead Like Harry (ok so the last one is a self plug :D )

Archived