Good Bands in Sheffield

Danix

Originally posted by carpenter

Well, KIK certainly aren't like any of those bands. I think they're unique, but that can then cause a band problems cos record companys are still looking for more of the bands you mentioned.

Have just heard these, kinda electro goth? well thats what I would call it... my sister told me bout them coz she had a mate of a mate going out with the singer :confused: haha.

If we're doing shameless self-plugging I may as well join in!!:P

Check out Daybreak:

Daybreak Myspace

If you like what you hear get ALL our Mp3's yes All of them from Daybreak's Website

If u cant be arsed/cant download stuff email info@daybreakmusicuk.com and we'll send you a free CD. Bargain!

THose of you who have emailed/PM'd they should be with you tmow/saturday. ;)

Ps - other great bands in Sheff (in my opinion): The Golden Age, Trap2, The Haze, Stoney.

Originally posted by Hanski

I'm looking out for some indie bands to play @ the Forum - does anyone know of anyone who may be interested?

I certainly do! You should contact Matt from the band Solarson. You can get his contact details on their official website http://www.solarson.co.uk from there you will be able to access their link to their myspace page, this allows you to listen to a couple of their tracks. You will not be dissapointed, they recently supported Jesus Jones at the Carling Academy in Birmingam and filled the place out, the mighty Ian Brown has also requested their support for one of his gigs in the New Year. They are also supporting Blackbud in January! Rumour has it they'll be playing at the Boardwalk sometime in the new year too.

I know the band personally so let me know what you think to their tracks and I'll pass the message on!

Hope this helps! Let us know more on you night at the Forum, I love any live music!

Archived