Good Bands in Sheffield

Danix

Hi,

It will indeed be a great night and support shall come from my very own band Fuchsia. We've been trying to sort something out with KIK for ages and now that we have we can't wait to play!

I can vouch for Cellarhigh being great, as we played with them at The Room supporting BlackBud March last year. Our drummer Ben has seen them again recently and confirmed that they just get better! I look forward to seeing them again soon!

DavidFuchsia

Originally posted by DavidFuchsia

I can vouch for Cellarhigh being great, as we played with them at The Room supporting BlackBud March last year. Our drummer Ben has seen them again recently and confirmed that they just get better! I look forward to seeing them again soon!

DavidFuchsia

Many thanks for the kind words DavidFuchsia, I remember the Blackbud gig as a great night for everyone involved! Very early stages for Fuschia but I hear you've been away and into the studio recently so I look forward to seeing around town

You and Ben should come down again, email your numbers so I can get in touch in future, its cellarhigh@hotmail.com

Archived