Where would you like your life to be this time next year?

A stable company without all this ludicrous drama, and the chance to release lots and lots of really cool unique products.

This year has just been a nightmare - one sufficient to drag a sane man to madness...

And it has done many :(

I know where I would like my life to be but I know we don't always get what we want when we want it.

This time next year I would like to be at my goal weight - I'm almost there but not quite. I'd like to be happy in my job. At the moment it's paying the bills but I'm not happy in it. I would also like to have met someone but I know that is a big ask. Christmas more than most times really makes me think how I'd like someone to share my life with.

Overall to be happy and content would be nice.

It dosent sound like you have many problems. None are impossible to put right. As long as you have health and the strength to change things. You mention 'goal weight', there are people out there who will accept you for who you are, weight is not an issue. Chill out, love life............you never know whats round the corner..........:)

I have thought long and hard about this. There are so many things I could wish for but most of them are beyond my power to change so I hope that this time next year I still have the same blessings as I have now and that the trials and tribulations have lessened somewhat

Archived