Couple bailed after baby with injuries taken to hospital

Tell me this CANNOT have happened !!!! Tell me that it's just newspaper sensationalism :cry::cry::cry:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2069467/Man-woman-arrested-month-old-baby-raped-battered.html

If it IS true ....why ...oh why .....would this couple be given police bail ...FOR CHRISTS' SAKE :rant::huh::rant:

Oh my dear:(

I cant express how horrific this is. I cant even begin to understand why they were bailed:mad:

Because they are only suspects and the inquiry is still ongoing.

If there is even the slightest chance (0.001%) then they should be locked up untill there is no doubt of their innocence.

If they did do it then they are clearly a massive danger to kids.

Why?

What would that do?

Ill tell you what it would do, it would get the scum some sympathy in court, maybe a lighter sentence and you a criminal record.

i'll tell you what it would do, it would kill them, slowly and painfully, which is what they deserve and the added bonus of keeping them away from any other child.

i'll tell you what it would do, it would kill them, slowly and painfully, which is what they deserve and the added bonus of keeping them away from any other child.

If the facts as reported in the newspaper are correct, then they do deserve the most severe punishment possible. But I would rather they were tried and found guilty by a court first.

It would not be the first time a newspaper has told fibs in order to sell more copies.

unfortunatly im afraid this is more common than we are led to believe ( not the rape maybe ) some years ago my sister fostered a 6 week old child that had had ALL his ribs broken as well as his leg arm and collar bone after he was fostered for two years he was allowed to be reunited back with his parents after they had gone through various TESTS through social services, imagine had this child been an animal the adults would have been baned from caring for animals for life!!!!!!

they are cowards and deserve all they get.

If the facts as reported in the newspaper are correct, then they do deserve the most severe punishment possible. But I would rather they were tried and found guilty by a court first.

It would not be the first time a newspaper has told fibs in order to sell more copies.

Perhaps you are right children being abused is a highly emotive topic as is. Knowing the daily fail it probably is lying as usual.

Archived