Neighbour from hell, what's legal?

I have had loads of problems from next door. The police say wait and one day they will cross the line and then they will arrest them. So far he has exposed himself, Ive had water thrown over me and yesterday she tried to force my door open It took all my strength to get it closed and locked. I called the police. I was told they cant do anything because they cant prove intent. (well she wasn't coming in for tea).

I Just cant believe that someone can try to force there way into your home and get away with it. Does anyone know if this is right I am sure If I tried it I would be arrested.

is it a he or a she?

I have had loads of problems from next door. The police say wait and one day they will cross the line and then they will arrest them. So far he has exposed himself....

Surely that should be an arrest, a conviction, and a trip to the sex offenders register? Get the police involved.

I have had loads of problems from next door. The police say wait and one day they will cross the line and then they will arrest them. So far he has exposed himself, Ive had water thrown over me and yesterday she tried to force my door open It took all my strength to get it closed and locked. I called the police. I was told they cant do anything because they cant prove intent. (well she wasn't coming in for tea).

I Just cant believe that someone can try to force there way into your home and get away with it. Does anyone know if this is right I am sure If I tried it I would be arrested.

Next time she tries to force her way in you can use reasonable force to defend yourself. I suggest you keep a sharp knife by the door.

thanks everyone its a he and a she. They have now moved out but still owns the house so they are coming back everyday for a short time. thats when she tried to force her way into my house. I hope it sells quick Ive had two lots of neighbors live there and they were all really nice.

• 1 month later...

Archived