Can your benefits be cut altogether ?

Not everyone wants to go to work

Why not?........... Not many of us go for fun of it, it's more about self esteem and dignity. While there are those who genuinely can't work that doesn't mean they don't want to. I think maybe you should rephrase that:D:love:

Why not?........... Not many of us go for fun of it, it's more about self esteem and dignity. While there are those who genuinely can't work that doesn't mean they don't want to. I think maybe you should rephrase that:D:love:

Rubbish it about the money:D

You can get sanctioned, usually for 6 months,if you give up your job for no good reason.

You will lose all benefits.

What is a no good reason? Who determines what a no good reason is, some monkey doing a box ticking exercise? The government was embarrassed the other week when that couple commited suicide because their dole wasn't enough to live on. I'm pretty sure international governments were keen to point that out and I really think the government doesn't want to see that happening again.

Archived