War With Iran By George Galloway

Don`t worry its not a conspiracy theory.It was a caller that phoned in and got george`s blood pressure up.He actually makes some good points about an Iranian war.

I liked the part where he says Iran has not attacked another country for 300 years and the caller says they fought a brutal war with Iraq.His response was "How dare they defend themselves from an invading army".

I pretty much agree with him though.Any "Tactical" strike on Iran will probably be met with a full Military strength strike on whoever they (Iran) can reach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=av0Dw2t9znc

Don`t worry its not a conspiracy theory.It was a caller that phoned in and got george`s blood pressure up.He actually makes some good points about an Iranian war.

I liked the part where he says Iran has not attacked another country for 300 years and the caller says they fought a brutal war with Iraq.His response was "How dare they defend themselves from an invading army".

I pretty much agree with him though.Any "Tactical" strike on Iran will probably be met with a full Military strength strike on whoever they (Iran) can reach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=av0Dw2t9znc

Which is what Iran and some people on this forum want. It's just a big game of Internationl poker; the ones with the biggest hand of bluff wins.

Did he also mention how friendly he was with the commander of that invading army?

The chemical attack on Halabja was in 1988, killing circa 5,000. When Galloway met with Saddam in 1994 and said "Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability", it was already a proven fact that the Saddam regime had committed genocide.

I wonder if Galloway is also a secret Hitler worshipper.

It will not be long before the despot dictator of Iran will end up with Mumar as a nieghbour.

And to do that they have to make up false stories about the nuclear programme; link it with bombs (WMD), invade, cause havoc, destabilise the country and set up US companies to grab the oil. Then later on we find out that the WMD story was a load of bull.

It somehow sounds a very familiar scenario.

Archived