War With Iran By George Galloway

The chemical attack on Halabja was in 1988, killing circa 5,000. When Galloway met with Saddam in 1994 and said "Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability", it was already a proven fact that the Saddam regime had committed genocide.

I wonder if Galloway is also a secret Hitler worshipper.

So did Donald Rumsfeld and I'm stumped as to why there was no big deal calling for saddams head as the attacks took place in 1988 yet when bush wanted to finish off his dads war the gas attacks were brought up.

Hypocrites the lot of them.

The chemical attack on Halabja was in 1988, killing circa 5,000. When Galloway met with Saddam in 1994 and said "Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability", it was already a proven fact that the Saddam regime had committed genocide.

I wonder if Galloway is also a secret Hitler worshipper.

Worshipper or successor? :D

So did Donald Rumsfeld and I'm stumped as to why there was no big deal calling for saddams head as the attacks took place in 1988 yet when bush wanted to finish off his dads war the gas attacks were brought up.

Hypocrites the lot of them.

I seem to remember them refereing to him as "a ******* but hes our *******", whatever they meant by that??

It will not be long before the despot dictator of Iran will end up with Mumar as a nieghbour.

Who is the despot dictator of Iran?

Libyan rebels are killing black africans in revenge killings and torturing prisoners yet it all seems to have gone quite now, all those bleating about gaddaffi killing his own people and backing british intervention have also gone quiet.

Libyan rebels are killing black africans in revenge killings and torturing prisoners yet it all seems to have gone quite now, all those bleating about gaddaffi killing his own people and backing british intervention have also gone quiet.

Yes and it was all so much better when the black africans were accepting cash off Gaddaffi to kill Libyans wasn't it?

Yeah Mumar was a saint really.

Yes and it was all so much better when the black africans were accepting cash off Gaddaffi to kill Libyans wasn't it?

Talk about stereotyping all black africans in Libya. :loopy:

The ones in custody are mostly migrant workers not merceneries who because they are black are under suspicion of being mercineries, they are forced to watch their women/ daughters raped before being led away.

The UN is also concerned and has told the libyan council to sort it out, this was on bbc news 24 other night.

Archived