War With Iran By George Galloway

Yeah Mumar was a saint really.

The point I'm making flew straight over your head and because you couldn't come back with a decent reply you came out with a sarcastic one.

Who is the despot dictator that runs Iran?

The point I'm making flew straight over your head and because you couldn't come back with a decent reply you came out with a sarcastic one.

Who is the despot dictator that runs Iran?

Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

I also thought armoureddinnerjacket actualy run the show but he was strongly against the attack on the British Embassy, but the supreme lunatic ordered it anyway.

The only problem China have is that their armed forces are sukky.

They have modern stuff but its not in the same league as western arms.

Plus us westerners are always at war so we are pretty good at.

No, i dont think they will try anything.

Would be a short war if they did.

This is George Galloway on Lebanese TV talking about destroying Israel and seems to have become a Muslim by saying he's doing God's work and that he's only afraid of God.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES1snlzOysc&feature=related

And this is George Galloway defending Assad. Calls Syria a democracy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3orFvKvTS3Y

The chemical attack on Halabja was in 1988, killing circa 5,000. When Galloway met with Saddam in 1994 and said "Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability", it was already a proven fact that the Saddam regime had committed genocide.

I wonder if Galloway is also a secret Hitler worshipper.

Yet he protested against the gassing of the Kurds at the time whilst the US agencies tried to blame Iran for the gas attack.

Archived