Help! Name of band needed.

I wonder if anybody can help with the name of a string trio who work locally? we saw them in one of the magazines you get when visiting venues/registry offices etc and thought they'd be perfect for our wedding in January. Unfortunately, I seem to have "tidied" the mag away -and now can't remember their name. They were called the something sisters and the pic showed 3 dark haired young women. They play classical string music, light jazz and swing. Does anyone know who they are and how we can contact them or an agent. We've tried Googling all the above key words, but with no results.

I knew forummers would come to my rescue. after you said you'd seen it in a magazine at the registry office, I called in there today and picked one up (the one I already had from them was different) and there they were -and yes, they are the Vernon Sisters! So thanks very much to you both. just need to find out if they're available now - and how much they cost!!

Archived