To work i will not go

Get up at 1 and go sign on

Giro

Giro

Giiiiro!

Well there we have it.

Got to make a claim.

Gutted dosent even begin to describe it :(

Whos going to cheer me up so i dont feel quite so bad about it???

I have just come back from my solicitors after giving up my half of a small haulage business to my partner for the princely sum of £1 and a mercedes vito van as the debts were mounting up and it was only a matter of time before it went under.

My business partner thinks he can save it so he has took it all on, good luck to him.

Being unemployed isn't the end of the world but it is hard in the current climate, going to job centre myself in a bit to see what happens now.

Keep ya chin up! :)

Yeah, why not!? Easy innit? All you need to do is spend a few hundred on advertising and, depending on your line of business, spend a few thousand on equipment or stock etc.

Everyone without a job should start their own business!

You should run for office with such priceless ideas!

If it was easy everyone would be doing it - even bozos.

Good things are rarely easy.

You might aswell use the public services before they are gone. And if your on a means tested benefit they will be free!

Opticians, dentist, stop smoking services (swap the NRT with an old dear/office worker for some ciggies).

Visit a museum, visit the library. Go walking in the peaks. Sit down and watch the world go buy/by. Put your name down on the waiting list, might take 30 years, but it could take 32 if you leave it till next year!

Get down the allotment.

I have just come back from my solicitors after giving up my half of a small haulage business to my partner for the princely sum of £1 and a mercedes vito van as the debts were mounting up and it was only a matter of time before it went under.

My business partner thinks he can save it so he has took it all on, good luck to him.

Being unemployed isn't the end of the world but it is hard in the current climate, going to job centre myself in a bit to see what happens now.

Keep ya chin up! :)

Same to you matey :)

Well ive got a couple of interviews booked.

First one toomorrow and then another on Monday.

Not great pay but thatsbesides the point right now, a jobs a job and ill take anything.

You might aswell use the public services before they are gone. And if your on a means tested benefit they will be free!

Opticians, dentist, stop smoking services (swap the NRT with an old dear/office worker for some ciggies).

Visit a museum, visit the library. Go walking in the peaks. Sit down and watch the world go buy/by. Put your name down on the waiting list, might take 30 years, but it could take 32 if you leave it till next year!

Get down the allotment.

All cracking ideas but not for me thanks.

I just want to work.

Same to you matey :)

Well ive got a couple of interviews booked.

First one toomorrow and then another on Monday.

Not great pay but thatsbesides the point right now, a jobs a job and ill take anything.

Have you been slacking? you’ve been at it all day you should a job by now.:D

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Archived