Had to go on benefits

And as pointed out above, all of those obstacles can be overcome if someone cares to try.

Hold on a minute.

Its not a case of 'caring to try'.

Id love to be my own boss but i dont know the first thing.

Yea i could learn but that will take time. In the mean time whos going to feed my kids?

I need a job. Maybe in the future ill consider working for little ol me but right now its not an option.

Hold on a minute.

Its not a case of 'caring to try'.

Id love to be my own boss but i dont know the first thing.

Yea i could learn but that will take time. In the mean time whos going to feed my kids?

I need a job. Maybe in the future ill consider working for little ol me but right now its not an option.

Go self employed. You can claim if thy earns nowt. Working tax credits, cb, ctc, etc.

When tha starts earning tha stops claiming.

Insead of wasting your time applying for jobs hat don't exist.

• 3 weeks later...

A little update.

My plan is in place and looking like it should come good but just in case it amounts to nothing ive had a few job interviews.

Had one yesterday and been asked to go back for another on the 4th.

Ive also got an interview lined up for today and hopefully one for the 28th too if nothing comes of this one.

I may not have got a job yet but im sure something is on the horizon.

To anyone else looking for work, keep looking, keep trying, dont loose faith and

Good luck :thumbsup:

A little update.

My plan is in place and looking like it should come good but just in case it amounts to nothing ive had a few job interviews.

Had one yesterday and been asked to go back for another on the 4th.

Ive also got an interview lined up for today and hopefully one for the 28th too if nothing comes of this one.

I may not have got a job yet but im sure something is on the horizon.

To anyone else looking for work, keep looking, keep trying, dont loose faith and

Good luck :thumbsup:

I don't envy anyone looking for work at the moment, I know loads of people especially the youngsters that just can’t get a job, I posted a link the other day about a young girl that took her life because she couldn’t find a job, this young man who applied for more than 400 jobs in a year only received four letters of reply and one offer of a job interview. From pot washer to McDonald's manager Bob Jewers, who has 11 GCSEs, has been turned down for every job he applied for.

Archived