Bickering terrorists. 'palestinians' trying to find new base for terrorism

they're good warmongerers, but come war, they never seem to live up to the hype. Its probably why they (the extremists) make for more successful terrorists using kids as shields and whatnot.

The word you were lookin for is 'warmongers'.

they're good warmongerers, but come war, they never seem to live up to the hype. Its probably why they (the extremists) make for more successful terrorists using kids as shields and whatnot.

My Bold=

Like in Afghanistan you mean, a rag tag bunch of extremists have kept us engaged for 10yrs now and still going, I think they have lived up to the hype don't you? :rolleyes:

It's always the non muslims doing the invading so your wrong. :rolleyes:

I there was I thinking we attacked a Muslim country to protect and give freedom back to the Muslim country they invaded.

And we attacked another Muslim because they gave sanctuary to the organisation that attacked everyone including other Muslims.

And we attacked another country to protect the Muslims that were being ethnically cleansed by the Serbian forces.

And we help the Muslims that were being killed by their Muslim leader.

Makes you think we should stop helping Muslims when all we get back is grief.

Where does the answer lay then?

because I dont have one, do you?

I don't have the answer. But maintaining a position that says one side is entirely wrong and the other is entirely right will only end in failure and massive human suffering.

There needs to be dialogue and there need to be compromises from all the groups involved.

Archived