Bickering terrorists. 'palestinians' trying to find new base for terrorism

Wonder how long before this topic gets closed due to it not being anti Israel.

Pretty soon if you constantly infer moderation is bias and keep blabbering on about it. Whenever a thread like this closes you're always right there, with your childlike bickering comments on threads closing.

Anyone would think you were a terrorist the way you bickering.

Pretty soon if you constantly infer moderation is bias and keep blabbering on about it. Whenever a thread like this closes you're always right there, with your childlike bickering comments on threads closing.

Anyone would think you were a terrorist the way you bickering.

And anyone would think you're their fund raiser the way you knock anyone who supports the Israelis.

And anyone would think you're their fund raiser the way you knock anyone who supports the Israelis.

Utter nonsense, I have nothing against Israelis, policy is a different matter though. I have nothing against the yanks..policy is a different matter though.

I have nothing against the Brits..policy is a different matter though.

Is it sinking in?? Didn't think so.

You're a fan Of Israel and the Israelis. Blabbering on a forum doesn't make you a supporter...in fact you personally have the opposite effect.

Archived