Ooops!! I don't think the insurance companies are going to be too happy

So if you were driving down a motorway and the car in front stopped suddenly would you expect to pile into it?

I might be involved in an accident on the motorway in many situations where a safe driving gap wouldn't help me, I've explained several to you but you still refuse to reconsider what you said.

I might be involved in an accident on the motorway in many situations where a safe driving gap wouldn't help me, I've explained several to you but you still refuse to reconsider what you said.

And a week after he lost all credibility as well as loosing the argument the forum know it all still carries on banging the same old drum in an ever more desperate bid to avoid admitting he got it wrong from his first post on this thread.

You don't need to carry on I think everyone is already laughing at you. I can imagine you waking up on Christmas Day with this still gnawing away at you and still refusing to concede that you are wrong. Watch Scrooge on TV and see what a pathetic life you must lead.

Please, please, Cyclone dosent come on here to be insulted...............

I wonder where he usually goes.. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

When all around you are wrong, its time to look in the mirror..:hihi::hihi::thumbsup:

The saying "would send a glass eye to sleep comes to mind".....

I'm sort of flabbergasted. The OP was a link to a story where it was pretty obvious what had happened, and as forum rules require persons starting threads to express an opinion I did. It wasn't exactly difficult and not surprisingly I was spot on. But our friend seems to have devoted his life to carping that someone looked at the evidence and came to the correct conclusion about what happened. I assume it is all he has in life.

I expect he'll be back. What else has he got to do?

Archived