Ooops!! I don't think the insurance companies are going to be too happy

I spotted this on Reuters this morning. There have been a few insurance related topics under discussion. I can see this is one of those instances where the insurance companies aren't going to be paying out. Just roll the video.

http://uk.ibtimes.com/articles/261175/20111205/ferraris-crash-mayhem-10-supercars-destroyed-3m.htm

Oh what a shame. A load of posers who think they own the road can't drive as well as they thought they could. :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I disagreed with your opinion as it appeared not to be based on any evidence except that the cars were expensive.

You've been proven to be partially correct in that 1 driver at least was speeding, which probably means they all were.

None of them were theories, they were all possible scenarios, I wasn't trying to guess what had happened unlike you, I was just demonstrating that your assumptions weren't necessarily true. Something you've continued to refuse to accept. The fact that you happened to guess correctly doesn't mean that you weren't guessing or that your opinion based on those guessed wasn't open to challenge.

You really do need to drop this grudge against male posters and get yourself a life

BTW - do you still maintain that all multi vehicle accidents on the motorway are due to 'unsafe convoys', that was a claim you made earlier on and you've continue to avoid clarifying it as you know you're wrong.

I think your problem is that virtually everyone else looked at the situation where a load of speeding motorists traveling in convoy crashed into on each other because they were driving to fast for the conditions and driving too close to stop and concluded that the accident happened because they were speeding and traveling too cloe to stop. Facts that have subsequently proved quite correct.

The fact that you cannot see that is not really relevant. The fact that you are still arguing about it probably indicates that you need help.

I think your problem is that virtually everyone else looked at the situation where a load of speeding motorists traveling in convoy crashed into on each other because they were driving to fast for the conditions and driving too close to stop and concluded that the accident happened because they were speeding and traveling too cloe to stop. Facts that have subsequently proved quite correct.

The fact that you cannot see that is not really relevant. The fact that you are still arguing about it probably indicates that you need help.

Jumped to conclusions and happened to be correct, yes, I'm glad you can see that. That's all I've been saying all along, the fact that people continued to argue about it probably indicates that they need help.

It's worth pointing out that when they were jumping to conclusions there was no evidence that they were speeding or that they were driving too close to each other.

Jumped to conclusions and happened to be correct, yes, I'm glad you can see that. That's all I've been saying all along, the fact that people continued to argue about it probably indicates that they need help.

It's worth pointing out that when they were jumping to conclusions there was no evidence that they were speeding or that they were driving too close to each other.

The OP posted the thread and linked to just one of the reports on the incident.

Anyone with a brain just needed to look at one of the hundreds of other reports that came out on the first day to get all the evidence that you needed of what happened. But of course you never thought of that. You really need to get out more take more vitamin C and stop trying to peel that turd.

Quite simply you were wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong but are prepared to waste your time making yourself look ever more stupid.

Keep digging and you'll be in Australia soon.

You seem to be the one making assumptions to try to prop up you ludicrous claims. I note that non of the reports refer to a deisel spill despite a road closure and a full investigation. It is also odd that non of the drivers involved thought to mention it either.

What isn't in doubt is a driver who was travelling at least 70% faster than the speed limit despite the rain lost control of his car and his mates who were following at the same speed were traveling too close and too fast to stop.

I particularly liked this report.

According to police reports, the 60 year old man was apparently driving his Ferrari too fast when he lost control of his supercar and because of the wet road, what happened next will probably make “history”. If the old man will be charged for Japan’s most expensive car crash yet, he will most likely have to pay for all the damages, and considering the fact that most supercars were destroyed completely, the total amount might rise to a few million US dollars.

“I was driving at a faster speed than the legal limit. I had attempted to change lanes while driving in the passing lane, but the rear wheels of my car skidded, prompting my car to hit the guardrail”, said the 60 year old Ferrari driver.

As a result of the crash, in the 80 km/h speed limit zone a number of 14 luxury vehicles were damaged, some of them ending up as scrap metal. The wreck included a number of Ferrari 355s, Ferrari F430s, Ferrari F360, Ferrari F512, Lamborghini Diablo, three Mercedes-Benz models, a Nissan Skyline and an “eco-friendly” Toyota Prius.

I think you should take up nimrods suggestion and try stamp collecting or train spotting you really do need to drop this grudge against female posters and get yourself a life. But I bet you just keep peeling that turd.

:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: Nice one Foxy, watch out you will get reported and banned. Some people on here do that, its what they 'get off on' :P

If the cap fits.........wear it .......

The OP posted the thread and linked to just one of the reports on the incident.

Anyone with a brain just needed to look at one of the hundreds of other reports that came out on the first day to get all the evidence that you needed of what happened. But of course you never thought of that. You really need to get out more take more vitamin C and stop trying to peel that turd.

Quite simply you were wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong but are prepared to waste your time making yourself look ever more stupid.

I'm not sure what you think I was wrong about, I didn't actually make any statements unlike the OP who jumped to lots of conclusion without any supporting evidence.

I'm not sure what you think I was wrong about, I didn't actually make any statements unlike the OP who jumped to lots of conclusion without any supporting evidence.

But the OP was 100% correct. On the other hand you weren't.

Just to put this matter in context it didn't actually take a genius to work out from the reports that a group of folks driving cars in the rain at near twice the speed limit who all plough into one another were probably doing something wrong.

On the other hand it takes a special kind of moron to try to criticise those who called it 100% right and carry on making themselves look an even bigger prat for day after day after day. It clearly takes a far bigger man than you to admit that you were wrong.

Archived