Did your firstborn..

i once unwrapped a stick from a tree

when it snowed my mother put it in dish's and told us it was ice cream

Thats nothing, on Christmas day I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours down't mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when I got home, my Dad and my mother would kill me and dance about on my grave singing Hallelujah.

Thats nothing, on Christmas day I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours down't mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when I got home, my Dad and my mother would kill me and dance about on my grave singing Hallelujah.

nice .

i have three kids i just put £10 a month a way but baught all 10 presents each to me its not how much but that all get the same as no arguing or compareing like me and my sister used to do. if i want to get them a bike i get it for there birthdays.

cheap for christmas expencive for birthdays

I was left a single parent of a larhe family when my husband died.......they are all grown now and talking to them it is not the presents....or lack of them they remember from our family Christmasses but the things we did together like baking and cuddling up watching films with a mug of hot chocolate. Give your children what you can afford but make the love you give them endless and the time you spend with them memorable. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Archived