Which is better lookswise?

Would you rather be in your 20s and look old or in your 40s and look young?

Bit of a problem with both really. Looking old or young doesn't equate to being attractive or unattractive.

I wouldn't want to be 40 and look like a 25yr old minger in the same way I wouldn't want 20 and look like a 40yr old bin lid.

I'm guessing your question is aimed at attractiveness?

Bit of a problem with both really. Looking old or young doesn't equate to being attractive or unattractive.

If you're meaning personality, then someone may prefer to have a great personality but be less goodlooking rather than great looks and no personality

of course if you have a great personality the looks can be improved with make-up or as a last resort - surgery

If you're meaning personality, then someone may prefer to have a great personality but be less goodlooking rather than great looks and no personality

of course if you have a great personality the looks can be improved with make-up or as a last resort - surgery

Good post. Ultimately it all comes down to personality regardless of looks. Others may argue a healthy bank balance as well, but that's just the cynic in me coming out! :hihi:

Archived