Johnny Depp (and Babybird) will burn in hell

The Pirates of The Caribbean star Johnny Depp was hoping to rival The X Factor with his new song "Jesus Stag Night Club," but it seems that his bid for a Christmas chart success has got him into trouble with Christians.

Depp teamed with the British band Babybird, to record the song "Jesus Stag Night Club,"story of a drunken Jesus look-alike who drives a stolen car and hangs around lap-dancing clubs.

Lee Douglas, speaking to Daily Star, said: "I'm sure he thinks he's being very funny but he's simply a disgrace. One day, Johnny Depp and his cronies will face the judgment of our Lord and they will burn in hell for this filth."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/223640/Johnny-Depp-Xmas-song-is-deeply-offensive/

What fantastic publicity!

:hihi:

Who the hell is Lee douglas and why does he think he knows what God's judgement of Johnny Deppy (and BabyBird) will be? Isn't God supposed to work in mysterious ways? ie, unpredictable?

Just had a look through the lyrics, I don't see why he thinks they will burn in hell, there are worse sins committed by some Christians that seem to be acceptable.

I don't think they'll burn in hell for that.

Musically, I may have heard worse, not sure when though. Mind you, I suppose if Mistletoe and Wine can get to number 1, we have to expect anything.

Surprised at Depp though, having anything to do with this.

Each to their own. I don't think Christianity has anything to fear.:hihi:

there are worse sins committed by some Christians that seem to be acceptable.

Give us a clue.

Archived