Johnny Depp (and Babybird) will burn in hell

Isn't God supposed to work in mysterious ways?

I think there was something about being forgiving and turning the other cheek in there too.

Although given the mean spirited, hate filled posts by some of our "Christian" posters (wishing someone to burn in hell for example) one can only speculate that there are two versions of the Bible floating around.

I think there was something about being forgiving and turning the other cheek in there too.

Although given the mean spirited, hate filled posts by some of our "Christian" posters (wishing someone to burn in hell for example) one can only speculate that there are two versions of the Bible floating around.

To be fair, I don't think any of our posters have wished them to burn in hell. Although there are some good examples of the people you talk of on other threads.

Give us a clue.

Contrary to some beliefs on here, I'm not a Christian/religion hater, I'm not giving any examples to stoke the fire with. Everyone has there own experiences with theists and vice versa, you can make your own mind up about it all. There are some good examples of un-Christian behaviour from "Christians" on other threads here though. Thankfully they are in the minority and don't represent all of Christianity.

To be fair, I don't think any of our posters have wished them to burn in hell. Although there are some good examples of the people you talk of on other threads.

Contrary to some beliefs on here, I'm not a Christian/religion hater, I'm not giving any examples to stoke the fire with. Everyone has there own experiences with theists and vice versa, you can make your own mind up about it all. There are some good examples of un-Christian behaviour from "Christians" on other threads here though. Thankfully they are in the minority and don't represent all of Christianity.

Thank you for your considered reply.

The bit that the acts you referred to were 'acceptable' sparked my curiosity. Of course, Christians commit 'un-christian' acts, no one is perfect. But some of these acts are far from acceptable to the overwhelming majority of Christians and non-Christians alike. In fact, many Christians speak out against them.

Thank you for your considered reply.

The bit that the acts you referred to were 'acceptable' sparked my curiosity. Of course, Christians commit 'un-christian' acts, no one is perfect. But some of these acts are far from acceptable to the overwhelming majority of Christians and non-Christians alike. In fact, many Christians speak out against them.

Yes, that's why I said that thankfully they are a minority.

An example of what I said can be found on Youtube under "Jesus Camp". I'd post a link but I'm on my phone to post this. It shows what appears to be "acceptable" child abuse.

Having read the OP's link, I can sort of see how JD and Babybird's song could be construed as offensive, I mean come on, it's not very PC is it? :rolleyes:

I'm glad it's offensive. I find it just as annoying when you see people preaching out loud in the city centre or the fat black woman who sings at you! Sod them. No body is going to burn in hell because hell doesn't exist!

I'm glad it's offensive. I find it just as annoying when you see people preaching out loud in the city centre or the fat black woman who sings at you! Sod them. No body is going to burn in hell because hell doesn't exist!

Dam, i was looking forward to a debouched after life.

*chuckles at Bonzo preaching :hihi:*

Archived