12 Days of Wickmas. 12 days of Christmas deals at The Wick at Both Ends.

harleysdiner

:love:Hi Folks,

We'll be running our Lunch Fix deal throughout December...perfect for a festive office outing.

2 selected Wick n Mix dishes, plus a drink (glass wine, bottle beer, spirit mixer or soft) for just £7. It runs 12-4pm Monday - Friday.

In other exciting news, or limited addition Xmas Wick n Mix dishes are going down a storm so come and give them a try.

*Turkey & Venison Terrine: Terrine made of layers of turkey, venison and port cooked and pressed for 24hrs and served with bread and cranberry jam.

*Pigs in Blankets: Balontine of pork and bacon sliced into medallions, pan fried and served with a mushroom purée.

*Lamb Curry: Lamb shoulder slow cooked in warm winter spices served in an aromatic curry sauce with naan bread.

*Half a roast pigeon: Half pigeon cooked to order served on a bed of thin sliced roast new potatoes and finished with white wine reduction.

*Salmon Gravlax: Salmon home cured in salt, sugar, dill and lemon vodka. Served on thin slices of bread, cucumber and dill and mustard dressing.

*Oven baked kipper: Kipper baked with orange and spiced, garlic, thyme and coriander butter.

*Sprout parcels: Sauteed brussels sprouts and garlic with ground toasted almonds wrapped in filo pastry and served with a homemade orange & sweet chilli sauce.

*Soup to Share: Four individual cups of roast parsnip soup with a vanilla twist and spiced crouton.

*Roast Chestnuts: A bowl of fresh roasted chestnuts.

*Christmas pudding balls: Balls of Christmas pudding with a butterscotch sauce.

*Hot Mulled Cider

There is also limited availability for Xmas buffets. Check out http://www.thewickatbothends.co.uk or call 0114 28723039

Ho Ho Ho

x:love:x

In the lead up to Christmas we are running a different deal every day. Our 12Days of Wickmas should make your pre-xmas outings that bit more affordable. The deals are as follows:

Saturday 24th: Twelve quid sharers, - Selected sharers only £12.

Friday 23rd: Eleven spices mulling, - £2.00 for a glass of mulled cider before 5pm.

Thursday 22nd: Ten jagers bombing, - 10 JagerMonsters for £20.

Wednesday 21st: Nine pound for house plonk - £9 bottles of wine before 7pm.

Tuesday 20th: Everyone a-drinking - Free can of 500ml Monster for drivers in rounds of four.

Monday 19th: Seven ‘til eleven - 2-4-£7 extended from 3-7pm to 3-11pm.

Sunday 18th: Six geese a-roasting - Sunday Roast special of roast goose.

Saturday 17th: Fire breathing - 2-4-£10 Zombies before 5pm.

Friday 16th: Fab coffee shots - Kahlua based shots £1.50.

Thursday 15th: Free bowl o’wedges - With every six Wick & Mix dishes.

Wednesday 14th: Two riddles more - Five instead of three riddles.

Tuesday 13th: A jingle juice shot for free - With your first alcoholic drink.

But the team at The Wick like to have a lot of fun, especially in this festive season. And so they have made a video of them singing it!

It's very tongue in cheek, and very retro, but lots of fun. Check it out here:

x:love:x

I am almost at the point of boycotting just due to your constant forum spamming!

Get the hint we know you are there, there are no replies because nobody cares!

The 12 days start on the 25th, at least get the concept right.

My My! I sincerely hope Santa gives you a lump of coal this year Mr Barry Humbug! Either that or a couple of slices of bread to put the chip from your shoulder in!

I wouldn't actually call this spamming given that there's a new offer every day and just because people don't post comments doesn't mean they're not interested! I for one want to see each offer in writing on a daily basis so I don't have to subject myself to watching the cringeworthy video in order to find out! :-)

My My! I sincerely hope Santa gives you a lump of coal this year Mr Barry Humbug! Either that or a couple of slices of bread to put the chip from your shoulder in!

I wouldn't actually call this spamming given that there's a new offer every day and just because people don't post comments doesn't mean they're not interested! I for one want to see each offer in writing on a daily basis so I don't have to subject myself to watching the cringeworthy video in order to find out! :-)

Me too!! I love the Wick and always like to hear about the offers.

Archived