Suicide - is it a viable 'way out'?

Are you okay?

I'm sorry, I know it's such a stupid question considering the topic, but if I'd have ignored your post it would have played on my mind.

Just getting very tired of everything, Jen.

No need to worry though; I'd never have the balls and tomorrow I will probably feel different again.

Just getting very tired of everything, Jen.

No need to worry though; I'd never have the balls and tomorrow I will probably feel different again.

Well you already know my email address; I can lend an ear should you ever need it (or not if you don't - please don't think I'm trying to pry, I'm not).

I genuinely hope you'll feel better about things soon.

I've just finished reading Me Before You by Jojo Moyes - it had a profound effect on me. It's a very thought-provoking novel on the subject of assisted suicide.

Li have just read this book too and as someone whose dearest friends chose to commit suicide I found the reasons the character gave were very similar to those of my friend. It is devastating for those left behind but I believe I have to respect their choice difficult as it is at times.

Archived