Mr Clegg v OAP's

So Nick Clegg now want's to means test free bus passes and free TV licences for pensioners he thinks the well off pensioners should not be entitled to them OK I can't see Alan Sugar using his bus pass

or sending his NHS number in to apply for a TV licence get real Mr Clegg these perks are not sent to you, you do have to apply for them. Mr Clegg has children does he get family allowance I wonder Can anyone think of anything else he can try and take off us Why not allow these"perks" just to people who have lived and worked in this country for at least 50 years.that would save quite a lot of money

i think he needs to look at the rich who are avoiding paying tax and costing this country billions instead. how come people on here are satisfied with the lowest paid workers and the vunerable in society bailing out the rich :huh:why not start from the top first and work down because soon there will be nothing left to give these parasites :hihi:

i think he needs to look at the rich who are avoiding paying tax and costing this country billions instead. how come people on here are satisfied with the lowest paid workers and the vunerable in society bailing out the rich :huh:why not start from the top first and work down because soon there will be nothing left to give these parasites :hihi:

Great post..when will people start to realise?

Why not give it to the pensioners? Most have worked all their lives so give em some perks. The MP's ought to look at other ways to save money, not penny pinch pathetic little benefits like this. It's not gonna solve the national debt if Doris has her bus pass revoked.

Archived